TS75 Technical Description:
- Distributes, levels and vibrates in one operation, reducing labour time and cost.
- Sauer danfoss super proportional valves for fast, accurate elevation control.
- Optional screed head length 1.8m (6ft) or 2.4m (8ft) or 2.7m (9ft).
- Dual directional auger made from hardox for ultra long life.
- Latest technology radio control with safety level 3D and world wide acceptance frequency 2.4GHz for easy operation.
- 3D, GPS and sonar sensor compatibility.
- Oversize cooling fans for reliable performance in hot conditions.
TS75 Technical Specifications:
- Length: 2.4m (8ft)
- Width: 1.2m (4ft).
- Height: 1.4m (4.5ft) .
- Head Clearance: 0.340mm (11.5 Inches).
- Engine: Vanguard 35HP commercial gasoline.
- Start: Electric.
- Pump: Souer Danfoss smart variable hydraulic pump.
- Propel: 4 wheel drive with hydraulic motors and high quality wheel reductors.
- Control: Radio control with manual back up.
- Wheel: Unique wheel design diameter for extra support on rebar mesh and less disturbance in concrete.
- Steering: Hydraulic cylinder using rear wheels to reduce disturbance at screed head.
- Chassis: Constructed from premium quality aluminium.
- Elevaton Control: Dual hydraulic cylinders.
- Machine Control: Trimble laser receivers and control box.
- Weight: 800 kg / 1750 lbs w/laser screed head attached.
The MS575 is equipped with the most advanced operating system – it has ground breaking and cutting edge technology including the LEVmaster MK3, loaded with many features allowing the operator to fine tune the MS575 to diferent applications for ultimate performance.
The MS550 is equipped with high speed and high accuracy servo valves for the ultimate in level control. These are positioned near the elevation cylinder which helps reduce lag time and improves floor tolerance and flatness.